Tabla de contenidos
- 1.1 I. GENERAL INFORMATION
- 1.2 II. GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
- 1.3 III. ACCESS AND NAVIGATION ON THE WEBSITE: DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
- 1.4 IV. LINK POLICY
- 1.5 V. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
- 1.6 VI. LEGAL ACTIONS, APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
- 1.7 VII. Eligibility
- 1.8 VIII. Disclaimer
- 1.9 IX. Data used by the service (not the site)
- 2 Privacy
- 2.2 Register of Personal Data
- 2.3 Principles applicable to the processing of personal data
- 2.4 Categories of personal data
- 2.5 Legal basis for the processing of personal data
- 2.6 Purposes of the processing for which the personal data is used
- 2.7 Retention periods of personal data
- 2.8 Recipients of personal data
- 2.9 Personal data of minors
- 2.10 Secrecy and security of personal data
- 2.11 Rights arising from the processing of personal data
- 2.12 Links to third party websites
- 2.13 Complaints to the supervisory authority
These Terms of Service (the “Terms”) including its appendices listed below, order form and/or any other agreement constitutes the entire agreement (“Agreement”) between the Customer or You and Deepl Add-on, regarding your use of our services specified in the Terms (the software, and services are collectively referred to as the “Service”). Please read these Terms carefully.
I. GENERAL INFORMATION
In compliance with the obligation to provide information as stipulated in Law 34/2002 of 11 July 2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), the following general information on this website is provided below:
The ownership of this website, equisele.com, (hereinafter Website) is held by: Ángel Cano Idáñez, with NIF: 26493982Y, and whose contact details are:
Address: Solarillo de Gracia,5 18002 Granada
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This service (or Add-on) is a Google Sheets Add-on that adds more functionality to your G. Sheets using custom functions.
This is a free Add-on but require a developer monthly subscription plan from a third party software, Deepl in order to work properly and using API credits as rate limiter of the executions.
II. GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
The object of the conditions: The Website
The purpose of these General Conditions of Use (hereinafter, Conditions) is to regulate access to and use of the Website. For the purposes of these Conditions shall mean as Web Site: the external appearance of the screen interfaces, both statically and dynamically, ie the navigation tree, and all the elements integrated into both the screen interfaces and the navigation tree (hereinafter, Content) and all those services or online resources that may be offered to users (hereinafter, Services).
Deepl Add-on reserves the right to modify, at any time and without notice, the presentation and configuration of the Web Site and the Content and Services that may be incorporated therein. You acknowledge and agree that at any time Deepl Add-on may discontinue, disable and / or cancel any of these elements that are integrated into the Web Site or access to them.
Access to the Web Site by the User is free and, as a general rule, is free without the User having to provide a consideration to enjoy it, except for the cost of connection through the telecommunications network provided by the access provider that the User has contracted.
The use of the Contents does not require any prior subscription or registration.
Access, navigation and use of the Web Site, as well as the spaces provided for interaction between users, and the User and Deepl Add-on, such as comments and / or blogging spaces, confers the status of user, so it is accepted, since the start of navigation through the Web Site, all the conditions set forth herein, as well as its subsequent amendments, without prejudice to the application of the relevant legal regulations of mandatory compliance as the case may be. Given the relevance of the above, the user is recommended to read them every time you visit the Web Site.
Deepl Add-on Web Site provides a wide range of information, services and data. The User assumes responsibility for the correct use of the Web Site. This responsibility shall extend to:
A use of information, content and / or services and data offered by Deepl Add-on without being contrary to the provisions of these Conditions, the law, morality or public order, or otherwise may involve injury to the rights of third parties or the same operation of the Web Site.
The veracity and legality of the information provided by the User in the forms provided by Deepl Add-on for access to certain content or services offered by the Website. In any case, the User shall immediately notify Deepl Add-on about any fact that allows the misuse of the information recorded in such forms, such as, but not limited to, the theft, loss, or unauthorized access to identifiers and / or passwords, in order to proceed to its immediate cancellation.
Deepl Add-on reserves the right to remove any comments and contributions that violate the law, respect for the dignity of the person, which are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, spamming, that threaten youth or childhood, order or public safety or, in his opinion, are not suitable for publication.
In any case, Deepl Add-on is not responsible for the opinions expressed by users through comments or other blogging tools or participation that may exist.
The mere access to this Web Site does not imply any commercial relationship between Deepl Add-on and the User.
The User declares to be of legal age and have sufficient legal capacity to be bound by these Conditions. Therefore, this Deepl Add-on Web Site is not directed to minors. Deepl Add-on disclaims any liability for failure to comply with this requirement.
III. ACCESS AND NAVIGATION ON THE WEBSITE: DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
Deepl Add-on does not guarantee the continuity, availability and usefulness of the Web Site, or the Content or Services. Deepl Add-on will make every effort to ensure the proper functioning of the Web Site, however, is not responsible or warrant that access to this Web Site will be uninterrupted or error free.
Nor is responsible or guarantee that the content or software that can be accessed through this Web Site, is free of error or cause damage to the computer system (software and hardware) of the user. In no event shall Deepl Add-on be liable for any loss or damage of any kind arising from access, browsing and use of the Web Site, including, but not limited to, those caused to computer systems or those caused by the introduction of viruses.
Deepl Add-on is not responsible for any damages that may be caused to users by improper use of this Web Site. In particular, it is not responsible in any way for the falls, interruptions, failure or defect of telecommunications that may occur.
IV. LINK POLICY
It is reported that the Web Site Deepl Add-on makes or may make available to users means of link (such as, among others, links, banners, buttons), directories and search engines that allow users to access websites owned and / or managed by third parties.
The installation of these links, directories and search engines on the Web Site is intended to facilitate users to search for and access to information available on the Internet, without being considered a suggestion, recommendation or invitation to visit them.
Deepl Add-on does not offer or market itself or through third parties the products and / or services available on such linked sites.
It also does not guarantee the technical availability, accuracy, reliability, validity or legality of sites outside their property which can be accessed through the links.
Deepl Add-on will in no case review or control the content of other websites, nor approve, examine or endorse the products and services, content, files and any other material on those linked sites.
Deepl Add-on assumes no liability for any damages that may arise from access, use, quality or legality of the content, communications, opinions, products and services of websites not operated by Deepl Add-on and that are linked to this Web Site.
The user or third party who makes a hyperlink from a web page of another, different, website to the Web Site Deepl Add-on should know that:
No reproduction – in whole or in part – of any of the Content and/or Services on the Web Site is permitted without the express permission of Deepl Add-on.
No false, inaccurate or incorrect representation about the Deepl Add-on Web Site, or the Content and/or Services of the Web Site is permitted.
Except for the hyperlink, the website where the hyperlink is established shall not contain any element of this Web Site, protected as intellectual property by the Spanish legal system, unless expressly authorized by Deepl Add-on.
The establishment of the hyperlink does not imply the existence of relations between Deepl Add-on and the owner of the website from which it is made, nor the knowledge and acceptance of Deepl Add-on of the content, services and / or activities offered on the website, and vice versa.
V. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
Deepl Add-on by itself or as an assignee, owns all intellectual and industrial property rights of the Website, as well as the elements contained therein (including but not limited to images, sound, audio, video, software or text, trademarks or logos, colour combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.). They are, therefore, works protected as intellectual property by the Spanish legal system, being applicable to them both the Spanish and Community regulations in this field, as well as the international treaties relating to the matter and signed by Spain.
All rights reserved. Under the provisions of the Intellectual Property Law, are expressly prohibited reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its mode of making available, all or part of the contents of this website for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the permission of Deepl Add-on.
The User undertakes to respect the intellectual and industrial property rights of Deepl Add-on. You may view the elements of the Web Site or even print, copy and store them on the hard drive of your computer or any other physical medium provided it is solely for personal use. The User, however, may not remove, alter or manipulate any protection device or security system installed on the Website.
In the event that the User or third party considers that any of the contents of the Web Site is a violation of the rights of protection of intellectual property, you must immediately notify Deepl Add-on through the contact details in the GENERAL INFORMATION section of this Legal Notice and General Conditions of Use.
VI. LEGAL ACTIONS, APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
Deepl Add-on reserves the right to file civil or criminal actions it deems necessary for the misuse of the Web Site and Content, or for breach of these Conditions.
The relationship between the User and Deepl Add-on shall be governed by the regulations in force and applicable in the Spanish territory. If any dispute arises in connection with the interpretation and / or application of these Terms and Conditions the parties submit their disputes to the ordinary jurisdiction submitting to the judges and courts that correspond according to law.
You must be 18 years of age or older to enter into this agreement and use the Service. You represent and warrant that any information you submit is true and accurate and that you are 18 years of age or older and are fully able and competent
Your use of the service, including, without limitation, your use of any content accessible through the service and your interactions and dealings with any service users, is at your sole risk.
IX. Data used by the service (not the site)
The add-on gets the email and the name of your Google Account (as any other Add-on gets this by default) & the ability to modify the sheets where the sheets is installed, use external script (for CSS styles mostly) and connect to external resources (using APIs). We don’t have the ability to see your sheets or the contents attached to it.
Respecting the provisions of current legislation, Deepl Add-on (hereinafter also Website) undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected.
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR).
- Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD-GDD).
- Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, approving the Regulation implementing Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data (RDLOPD).
- Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).
- Identity of the party responsible for the processing of personal data
The person responsible for the processing of personal data collected in Deepl Add-on is: Ángel Cano Idáñez, with NIF: 26493982Y (hereinafter, Controller). His contact details are as follows:
Address: Solarillo de Gracia,5 18002 Granada
Contact email: email@example.com
Register of Personal Data
In compliance with the provisions of the RGPD and the LOPD-GDD, we inform you that the personal data collected by Deepl Add-on, through the forms on their pages will be incorporated and will be treated in our file in order to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between Deepl Add-on and the User or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms you fill out, or to respond to a request or query from the same. Also, in accordance with the provisions of the RGPD and the LOPD-GDD, unless it applies the exception provided in Article 30.5 of the RGPD, a record of processing activities that specifies, according to their purposes, the processing activities carried out and other circumstances set out in the RGPD is maintained.
Principles applicable to the processing of personal data
The processing of the User’s personal data shall be subject to the following principles set out in Article 5 of the GDPR and in Article 4 et seq. of Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December on the Protection of Personal Data and the guarantee of digital rights:
- Principle of lawfulness, fairness and transparency: the consent of the User shall be required at all times following fully transparent information on the purposes for which the personal data is collected.
- Purpose limitation principle: personal data will be collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Principle of data minimisation: personal data collected will be only that which is strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
- Accuracy principle: personal data must be accurate and always up to date.
- Principle of limitation of the storage period: personal data shall only be kept in a form that allows the identification of the User for the time necessary for the purposes for which they are processed.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: personal data shall be processed in such a way as to ensure their security and confidentiality.
- Principle of proactive accountability: the Controller shall be responsible for ensuring that the above principles are complied with.
Categories of personal data
The categories of data processed by Deepl Add-on are only identifying data. In any case, special categories of personal data within the meaning of Article 9 of the GDPR are processed.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is consent. Deepl Add-on undertakes to obtain the express and verifiable consent of the User to the processing of personal data for one or more specific purposes.
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. It will be as easy to withdraw consent as it is to give it. As a general rule, withdrawal of consent shall not condition the use of the Website.
On those occasions when the User must or may provide their data through forms to make enquiries, request information or for reasons related to the content of the Website, they will be informed in the event that the completion of any of them is compulsory because they are essential for the correct development of the operation carried out.
Purposes of the processing for which the personal data is used
Personal data are collected and managed by Deepl Add-on in order to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between the Website and the User or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that the latter fills or to respond to a request or enquiry.
Also, the data may be used for commercial purposes of personalization, operational and statistical, and activities of the corporate purpose of Deepl Add-on, as well as for the extraction, storage of data and marketing studies to adapt the content offered to the user, and improve the quality, performance and navigation through the Web Site.
At the time personal data is collected, the User will be informed about the specific purpose or purposes of the processing for which the personal data will be used; that is, the use or uses that will be given to the information collected.
Retention periods of personal data
Personal data will only be retained for the minimum time necessary for the purposes of their processing and, in any case, only until the User requests their deletion.
At the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed of the period for which the personal data will be retained or, where this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period.
Recipients of personal data
If you use Olark feedback box they will collect some data.
What does Olark export? When Olark exports visitor information, they include known information like name, email, phone number and visitor ID.
In any case, at the time the personal data is collected, the User will be informed about the recipients or categories of recipients of the personal data.
Personal data of minors
Respecting the provisions of Articles 8 of the GDPR and 7 of the Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, only those over 18 years of age may give their consent to the processing of their personal data in a lawful manner by Deepl Add-on. In the case of children under 18 years of age, the consent of the parents or guardians is required for the processing, and the processing is only lawful to the extent that the parents or guardians have given their consent.
Secrecy and security of personal data
Deepl Add-on undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected, so as to ensure the security of personal data and prevent accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or unauthorized communication or access to such data.
The Web Site is SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certified, which ensures that personal data is transmitted securely and confidentially, as the transmission of data between the server and the User, and in return, is fully encrypted or encoded.
However, because Deepl Add-on can not guarantee the impregnability of the Internet or the total absence of hackers or others who fraudulently access personal data, the Data Controller undertakes to notify the User without undue delay when there is a breach of security of personal data that is likely to pose a high risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons. In accordance with Article 4 of the GDPR, a breach of security of personal data means any breach of security resulting in the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or the unauthorised disclosure of or access to such data.
Personal data shall be treated as confidential by the Controller, who undertakes to inform and to ensure by means of a legal or contractual obligation that such confidentiality is respected by its employees, partners, and any person to whom it makes the information accessible.
Rights arising from the processing of personal data
The User has over Deepl Add-on and may, therefore, exercise against the Controller the following rights recognized in the RGPD and the Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights:
- Right of access: it is the right of the User to obtain confirmation of whether or not is processing their personal data and, if so, obtain information about their specific personal data and the treatment that has made or makes, as well as, among others, the information available on the origin of such data and the recipients of the communications made or planned thereof.
- Right of rectification: This is the User’s right to have his/her personal data amended if it proves to be inaccurate or, having regard to the purposes of the processing, incomplete.
- Right of erasure («the right to be forgotten»): This is the User’s right, unless otherwise provided for by law, to obtain the erasure of his or her personal data when it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or processed; the User has withdrawn his or her consent to the processing and the processing has no other legal basis; the User objects to the processing and there is no other legitimate reason to continue the processing; the personal data have been processed unlawfully; the personal data must be erased in compliance with a legal obligation; or the personal data have been obtained as a result of a direct offer of information society services to a child under the age of 14. In addition to erasure, the Controller shall, taking into account the technology available and the cost of its implementation, take reasonable steps to inform controllers who are processing the personal data of the data subject’s request for erasure of any link to those personal data.
- Right to restriction of processing: This is the User’s right to restrict the processing of his or her personal data. The User has the right to obtain the restriction of processing where the User contests the accuracy of his or her personal data; the processing is unlawful; the Controller no longer needs the personal data, but the User needs it to make claims; and where the User has objected to the processing.
- Right to data portability: Where processing is carried out by automated means, the User shall have the right to receive from the Controller his or her personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit it to another controller. Where technically feasible, the Controller shall transmit the data directly to that other controller.
- Right of opposition: It is the right of the User not to carry out the processing of their personal data or cease the processing of personal data by .
- Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling: It is the right of the user not to be subject to an individualized decision based solely on automated processing of personal data, including profiling, existing unless otherwise provided by law.
Therefore, the User may exercise his/her rights by means of a written communication addressed to the Data Controller with the reference «RGPD-https://equisele.com/», specifying:
Name, surname(s) of the User and a copy of the User’s National Identity Document. In cases where representation is permitted, it will also be necessary to identify the person representing the User by the same means, as well as the document accrediting the representation. The photocopy of the document may be substituted by any other legally valid means that accredits identity.
Request with the specific reasons for the request or information to which access is sought.
Address for notification purposes.
Date and signature of the applicant.
Any document that accredits the request being made.
This request and any other attached documents may be sent to the following address and/or e-mail address:
Postal address: Solarillo de Gracia, 5 18002 Granada
Links to third party websites
The Web Site may include hyperlinks or links that allow access to third party websites other than Deepl Add-on, and therefore are not operated by Deepl Add-on. The owners of such websites will have their own data protection policies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices.
In the event that the User considers that there is a problem or infringement of the regulations in force in the way in which his or her personal data is being processed, he or she shall have the right to effective judicial protection and to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular, in the State in which he or she has his or her habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement. In the case of Spain, the supervisory authority is the Spanish Data Protection Agency (https://www.aepd.es/).